The Helena Montana Kennel Club has a Grant program to assist individuals and organizations in their efforts to promote responsible dog ownership. Some of the beneficiaries of our Grant program in the past have been:
- Helena Police Canine Officers
- Washington State University for a Montana Student in their Veterinary School
- 4H Dog Project – Obedience, Showmanship & Agility Training programs
- Lewis and Clark County Library – Dog Training and Breeding Books
- Supplies for the Lewis and Clark Humane Society
- Various Dog Rescue efforts in our community
- Military and Canines Veterans Group
When the application is received, it will be reviewed by the grants committee. You will be notified of the status of your request soon after it is received.
If you would like to apply for our Grants program, simply print our Grants Application, fill it out and mail it to the Helena Montana Kennel Club , P.O. Box 415, Helena, MT, 59624.